The Windsor-Essex Economic Development Corporation hosted an event that included a panel of industry experts who provided a high-level overview of the market and provided insight into different considerations for growth. The topics discussed included:
- Trends and outlooks for mid-market companies in the Windsor-Essex Region
- Financial Growth: Understanding the options and the importance of strategic, legal and tax considerations of a deal
- Lessons from the trenches, highlighting relevant case studies of private equity deals
- Guidance from experts on tackling the different stages of transactions and closing the deal
- Practical tips on how to get the best outcome and knowing what buyers/investor look for in businesses and addressing key concerns
The panelists included: Rakesh Naidu, CEO (Interim) Windsor-Essex Economic Development Corp.; Federica Nazzani, President, Capital Assist (Valuation) Inc.; Ken Moore, Managing Director, NewPoint Capital Partners; William Willis, Partner, McTague Law Firm; Ferruccio DaSacco, Partner, BDO Canada LLP
For more information and to view the presentation click here.