Accounting and Assurance Services
Accounting and regulatory standards are constantly evolving and navigating this changing environment can be challenging for any organization.
A vital part of running a successful business is making the right decisions that will propel your business forward which starts with understanding, maintaining and communicating accurate financial records and results.
Getting to know our clients and their businesses is a cornerstone to a successful, streamlined approach to support their accounting and assurance needs.
Timely, reliable financial information helps you make informed decisions that can make the difference between success and failure. We understand that no two organizations are identical and recognize that decision makers require different levels of assurance. We tailor our review and analysis of your financial statements and accounting records to meet the unique need for enhanced credibility, reliability and presentation. Our services include:
- Audit engagements (highest level of assurance)
- Review engagements (moderate level of assurance)
- Compilation engagements (no level of assurance)
- Internal controls review and audit
- Compliance and other attestation engagements
Managing your finances can be stressful and as you grow, your finances grow in complexity and demand. Our dedicated team of CPAs specialize in providing accounting solutions to help relieve pain, save time and provide clear reporting for business decisions. We provide outsourced, hands-on accounting expertise in the following key areas:
- Bookkeeping, payables, receivables and payroll functions of your business
- Month end reporting package consisting of the balance sheet, year to date income statement, general ledger detail, accounts receivable and accounts payable aged listings and other reporting as agreed upon;
- Year end working papers to assist the external accountant with the preparation of the year end financial statements and tax filing requirements
- Cash flow forecasting models for budget, financing and reporting purposes
- Bank reporting and compliance
- Financial systems integration and internal control processes and procedures to mitigate risks
- Quality of earnings reviews for transactions
- Government remittances and filing requirements
- Assessment of employment contracts and incentive compensation packages
- Growth and divestiture planning
- Government incentive filings and compliance
- Government grant and loan assistance programs